Name and Location
Rochester Regional Health ACO, Inc.
100 Kings Highway South
Rochester, NY 14617
Joseph S. Vasile, MD, MBA
Rochester Regional Health ACO was organized as a unique partnership between hospitals and providers to compliment the health care services that have been offered by its parent and affiliated companies for nearly twenty years.
Aggregate Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Performance Year 1 (2014): No Savings or Losses
- Performance Year 2 (2015): No Savings or Losses
- Performance Year 1 (2017): No Savings or Losses
How Shared Savings are Distributed
- No Distributions for Performance Year 1 (2014)
- No Distributions for Performance Year 2 (2015)
- No Distributions for Performance Year 1 (2017)
Quality Performance Results
View the 2014 Performance Statistics
View the 2015 Performance Statistics
View the 2017 Performance Statistics
Payment Rule Waivers
No, our ACO does not use the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit www.medicare.gove/acos.html or call 1.800.MEDICARE (1.800.633.4227) TTY users should call 1.877.486.2048.