Clinical Integration as a working model for physicians is emerging as a progressive and viable alternative to the managed care, risk-based model that has dominated the healthcare market for the last 10 years. It is an intelligently constructed and thorough approach to improving quality of care.
Deliver higher quality care. Manage costs. Reimburse physicians such that we can continue to attract extraordinary talent. Meet the stringent requirements of public accountability. Health care could look like this.
GRIPA Connect™ Clinical Integration
Our flagship program, GRIPA Connect™ Clinical Integration went online in early 2007. It creates a connected community of physicians, hospitals, labs, imaging facilities, and pharmacies, sharing patient information through a secure web portal. The program also includes robust care management and adherence to physician-created Clinical Guidelines.
We consider it a best practices alliance of knowledge, technology and skill. Read more about GRIPA Connect.
Read more about the business rationale and legal considerations driving Clinical Integration.
Clinical Integration benefits everyone
A fully implemented Clinical Integration program benefits everyone in the community.
- Improved safety
- Improved quality of health care
- Better access to the latest proven techniques and treatments
- Streamlined interactions with health care system—less waiting and duplication
- Fully informed physicians and medical staff
- Ability to spend more time with patients, less time with paperwork
- Access to complete patient information
- Ability to deliver higher quality care
- Ability to monitor patient compliance
- Ability to sell combined services of network to payors, making independent practice more viable, especially for small practices
- Higher degree of effective collaboration
- Improved clinical quality and patient safety
- Base of independent physicians aligned with hospital
- Ability to manage costs
- Differentiation in the market as high quality provider
- Higher subscriber satisfaction
- Cost efficiencies and savings
- Higher quality health care for subscribers
- Easy access to objective utilization data
- Containment of health care costs
- Healthier employees
- Ability to maintain independent physician practices
- Better health care
- Ability to recruit medical talent to area