Professional Support for Busy Physician Practices
Collaborating to empower and educate patients and their health care providers—using a team-based approach focused on advocacy, disease prevention, education, and medication and disease management—is our mission.
- A multi-disciplinary team comprised of social workers, registered nurses, clinical pharmacists, and certified diabetes educators
- Vital service designed to work together with patients and providers to provide highly coordinated interventions that keep patients healthier
- Interventions that may include patient/family education, coordination of ongoing care, and home medication reconciliation
- Individualized approach given to patients with chronic health problems and/or psychosocial issues
- Care managers have comprehensive profiles to better assist patients regardless where services are performed
800+ diabetic patients achieved better blood sugar control in the last two years.